Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Rumour Mill

Today, a senior member of the management team left the company by the euphemistically titled 'mutual consent'. I won't go into the whys and wherefore's here as that is not what this blog is about. I would just wish him well in whatever he does.

What this post is about though, is the consequence of this upheaval. For some time, the company has been considering re-arranging the office to make the departmental arrangements more sensible. However, today, with enforced managerial changes taken place, the rumour mill has gone into overdrive! I have been approached by four different people, each telling me (in hushed and conspiratorial tones) the definitive new arrangements and that they are absolutely certain that these will happen. Unfortunately, all four have differed in some way and, if they are all to be believed, I will soon have four desks - one of which is on a different floor and one in a completely different building!

I shall now just sit back and await the next list of rearrangements and see if I can get a fifth position.

Keep loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment