Thursday 22 March 2012

Going Bald

This morning, as I looked in the bathroom mirror, I spotted a bald patch!! Not, thankfully, upon my head but on my chin.

After I shaved, I noticed an area on my chin that looked vaguely pink. I though I had probably irritated the skin slightly but no! There is a small, round area, about the size of a pound coin, where there is no stubble. It wasn't there yesterday and I can't remember having seen it happen before.

I have never been that hairy (except my hair is very thick) with my arms hardly showing the growth and it takes me three days to get a 5 o-clock shadow but now, it seems, my chin is trying to give up on all Maybe it will spread (that will save me time in the mornings) and maybe it will go away but, I hope it makes up its mind pretty soon. I don't want a pink circle on my chin any longer than I have to!

Keep loving

No comments:

Post a Comment