Thursday 17 June 2010

What this is and why

I have started this blog because, through complete idiocy, I began a string of tweats on Twitter to try and get one of my tags 'trending'. To those of you not aware of Twitter, trending means that a subject in your tweats (prefixed by a #) becomes so tweated about, it becomes a trend on Twitter. I had several problems with this - the first was that, with such a small number of characters, my tweats tended to be three or four long to encapsulate my latest ramblings. Secondly, with only 7 followers of which 2 were corporate, I was never really going to get much response. Thirdly, and perhaps most importantly, I also had a job to do which meant I could not spend all day posting!
Undeterred by this and hoping that there were other idiots out in cyberspace that might pick up on my lunacy, I went ahead.
And now, I intend to string these Tweats together on this blog and, perhaps, create new streams of consciousness for you to read.
Initially it will be a little chaotic as I try and piece the small segments together. They may read strangely but that will be me not editing them properly.
Please feel free to comment if you have the inclination!

2 comments:

  1. Its official.....you have finally lost it - call out the dogs, the men in white coats etc....etc....etc.....! Seriously though - I will read with interest when I have got past the River Festival!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete