Thursday 17 June 2010

New Branch of Mathematics - Theory 4

1. #TwitterMaths Theory No.4 could, I fear, actually cause this whole hypothesis to implode. This is where #TwitterMaths goes from mere theory

2.
#TwitterMaths ..to quantum theory. Obviously Quantum #TwitterMaths could, in itself, bring me my longed for doctorate. However, to the...

3.
#TwitterMaths ..matter in hand. Theory No.4 concerns where all the unread tweats go. I hope to explore how many dimensions there are in the

4.
#TwitterMaths Twittersphere. I will not spoil the plot by divulging my findings but would appreciate some external theorising though this...

5.
#TwitterMaths ...may be impossible due to Theory 3!

2 comments:

  1. You need to read Parts 2 and 3 of this theory - then it will all make sense!?? :)

    ReplyDelete