Friday 18 June 2010

New Branch of Mathematics - Theory 4 Part 3

It has occurred to me that Theory no.4 opens up an ugly possibility - I could be one of those tweaters who is recycling old tweats and passing them off as my own. The fact that I am not aware that I am doing this (if I am) thus means that a) I am not doing it and this is all my own deranged imagination or b) Twitter has taken on a life of its own and is controlling our thoughts. As conspiracy theories go, it's a bit different you must agree......unless of course that is Twitter controlling my thoughts to make me paranoid - methinks this is a road I should not go down :) Of course, there is another possibility and c) I am just a 40+ plagiarist who never had an original thought in his life. Always a distinct possibility but I hope one that I can prove wrong. If I can't prove it wrong and I am a plagiarist, I certainly hope that whomsoever I am copying from has plenty more to come as I am quite enjoying this! Until my next stream of consciousness...

I hope those fortunate (or otherwise) to read my ramblings enjoy a fun and love filled weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment