Thursday 24 June 2010

To Whom It May Concern - The beginning

Forward: This is a brief outline of what I am attempting on Twitter and I will add each tweet as a separate paragraph to give the feel of how it is appearing there...

For those that are interested I am about to start the Twitter Novel entitled: To Whom It May Concern - bet you are on the edge of your seats.

The rules are simple - each tweet must make sense on its own and no abbreviations are allowed (why am I making it more difficult?)

To whom it may concern, I write in response to a recent article in your publication about certain alleged activities that I was involved in.

In order to fully express my displeasure in the, frankly fictitious, article, I will deal with each point individually.

I was not wearing 'a ruff that would not have looked out of place on Blackadder'

I had merely neglected to remove my paper napkin after eating a rather tasty beef burger. I didn't want relish spilled on my shirt!

1 comment: