Monday 21 June 2010

TwitterMaths - Is This The End?

Theory No. 5 This theory refers to the followers and how they relate to friends, family and other acquaintences. If your followers are complete strangers, does this make your tweats more or less important than if they are friends etc.?
Whilst this theory is not exactly #TwitterMaths It is something that I have been thinking about. For example, in these ramblings of mine, those people that no me send messages along the lines of 'you are mad, but then we always knew that' whereas, strangers might well see them as amusing (I hope) but something to stir the imagination. Whichever is the case, I think that now is the time to leave #TwitterMaths for a while and move on to other topics. I will return to it should any further thoughts occur to me. Now the problem arises - what shall I postulate on next? Maybe I should try to write a story that makes sense in 140 character chunks? Would it be possible? Would I be able to keep it going? How many 140 chrs make a chapter? What would I call it? Can you build character back stories in such small chunks? These questions and more will be tackled soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment