Friday 18 June 2010

New Branch of Mathematics - Theory 4 Part 2

In this blog, I have started editing out the hash tags and breaks to make reading them a little less laborious!

Sadly, my brain was hyperactive again last night and theory no.4 got somewhat expanded.
Let's begin with 'where do all the tweats go?'. I have expanded this question from just unread tweats as I now think that it is impossible for a tweat to be unread. Firstly, the tweater is reading it as he/she types. 2nd I can't believe anyone would continue tweating without even one follower and, as theorised in theory no.1, this is virtually impossible.
So, where do these tweats go? My first hypothesis is that old tweats do not disappear but are, in fact, recycled.
Whether the recycling occurs in this twittersphere or a parallel one, as yet I don't know. The hypothesis suggests that as Twitter expands, there are more potential tweaters than tweatable subjects. Therefore, there are many tweaters that have nothing to say. These tweaters trawl the twittersphere until the happen upon a subject that appears to have been either neglected or forgotten. They pick it up, dust it off and suddenly they have their own Twitter page.

No comments:

Post a Comment