Monday 9 January 2012

Life's Little Dramas Part 9

I am very nearly going to start with a positive this post! Shocked as you may be, I did write 'very nearly' in that sentence.
After a shaky start to 2012, things had slowly been improving until Friday. A slight stumble at home set off the fear factor and I had to shoot home as my wife was too scared to move by herself again and her bladder capacity is somewhat reduced due to the pressure of 'Melony'. Friday was fraught but, having got her to bed in the evening, she actually managed a reasonable night's sleep. In the morning, the brain was sharp even if the body wasn't quite up to muster so she amused herself by directing me with jobs.
First job of the day was to drive her car over to her Dad. His car was written off shortly before Christmas and the hire car was coming to the end of its tenure. As her car was taxed and MOT'd and sitting on the drive doing nothing, we thought it could at least go to a good home. Once home again, the Spring Clean began and I have been doing that for most of the weekend. The result is, we are actually living in a home again rather than a tip. However, I am now back at work for a rest :)

Tomorrow is the pre-op where we have the opportunity to ask all the difficult questions. I know we will forget the important ones and will end up going away with more questions than answers but, at least it is one step closer to the exorcism. Time is passing both quickly and slowly at the same time (does that make sense). I approach next weekend with a mixture of dread and hope. Lots to think about, probably lots to blog about.

For now, keep loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment