Friday 23 December 2011

Life's Little Dramas - Part 7

Again, nothing much to report. This is more a festive greeting to all who have read this blog of late. Having had nearly 500 views over the last month or so, it is gratifying to know that, along with a couple of my close friends, there are those out there who would take the time to read my ramblings.
To each and every one of you that have perused my thoughts, I wish you all a merry Christmas or happy holiday depending on your beliefs.

This is the last working day for me until 2012 so, as is usual at offices across the world, very little will be done today. I have completed the shopping and our fridge and the freezer are stuffed full of food. Not quite sure why as there are only the two of us with no-one booked in for a visit so I will end up looking like santa by the time I come back to work - or Russell Grant for those hooked on Strictly Come Dancing in the UK :)

I will try and update during the break but, if I don't have a chance, please don't stop looking for news. Come the New Year, I will probably be ranting quite frequently as the exorcism of 'Melony' approaches. In the mean time, keep your loved ones close, enjoy your family time together and don't over indulge (too much) and of course....

Keep Loving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment