Wednesday 19 October 2011

Latest

Just noticed that it has been nearly a year since I posted! That was while I was still job hunting and that seems so long ago.

Job came my way in February this year and I have been happily emplyed since then. Job is keeping me very busy but that is how I like to be. Have got to visit both the Chelsea and Hampton Court Flower Shows though I didn't get a great deal of time to look around as I was working :)

It is still twisting my head a bit to be planning now for 2013 but I'm sure I will get used to it.

Life away from work is still having its ups and downs but, touch wood, the downs are less frequent than they were 12 months ago.

I feel the need for a topic to get me writing both more frequently and in more detail than I have previously. I have had various brief flurries of activity on Twitter but I never seem able to maintain the 'creative' flow long enough with only 140 characters at a time. Should any random reader come across this post, please feel free (without being rude) to suggest topics and I will see what I can do. No promises but maybe I can get something regular out in that way.

Keep safe and keep dreaming!

2 comments:

  1. Well you could try theming the blog to a certain target market? Food blogs are huge business but I don't know of many gardening blogs. You love your garden and know your stuff and the changing seasons mean you'll always have plenty to say. Can you tell I've got my PR/social media networking head on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may have more faith in my knowledge than is justified :)
    I am leaning more towards a different theme each time along the original blogs of Twitter Maths & Other Theories. Will have to use my long commutes in the morning and evening as chances to come up with ideas - always assuming that I can remember to write them down!!

    ReplyDelete