Friday 2 November 2012

Life's Little Dramas Part 27

Once again I have been remiss in keeping my blog up to date so I must apologise to all those that take the time to dip in and out of my musings (no idea why you are interested but I am grateful!).

Firstly, the threat of the return of Melony has abated. The scan showed that there was no new growth so we have reverted to the 12 month check up. Funniest part of that trip was the lady doing the scan looked puzzled and then, hesitantly, mentioned that she could not find one of my wife's ovaries! It's nice to see how joined up the records are at the NHS. It was not even a different hospital...or department! She had the ovary removed about 100ft from where the scan was performed. Ho hum!

Secondly, there have been more dramas (I should write a book!) and, due to a sudden drop in blood pressure, she collapsed a few weeks back. Just to make a good job of things, she managed to smack her face into the bedside table that knocked her unconscious and, as a consequence, she broke her arm. Not for my good lady a simple break though!! She has what is termed a commuted fracture and the bone is in three parts - and not in line. This will result in her arm being slightly shorter when it finally heals - which could well be after Christmas.

I think I should start past life regression so I can find out exactly who it was that I wronged so badly :)

I will endeavour to update more frequently and will have to punt in some of my more lighthearted musings over the next few months - don't want to depress you all!

Keep Loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment